Visas and immigration

If you're coming to study at Edinburgh Napier University from outside the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, you will usually need to get a visa. Get in touch for advice through the visa process, or for on-programme support while you are a student.

Visa support

Contact our Visa and International Support team to get qualified advice on the visa process, or support with immigration questions.
You can call, text or WhatsApp using the following numbers:
Lihui (Grace) Ni: +44 758 100 3221
Jessica Doyle: +44 797 124 9291
Cat Morrison: +44 797 124 9290
If you have any questions regarding engagement or attendance issues, please contact Megan Jones on +44 770 434 9324.