Do I need a visa?

You'll need a Tier 4 (General) student visa if you're studying with us for more than six months and you're not from a country in the European Economic Area or Switzerland.

Check if you need a UK visa.

If you're already in the UK with a different kind of visa, you may be able to switch to a student visa. You must do this before your current visa expires.

To find out how to apply for a student visa, see our guide to applying to a visa.