If you're coming to study at Edinburgh Napier University from outside the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, you will usually need to get a visa. Get in touch for advice through the visa process, or for on-programme support while you are a student.

Visa support

Contact our Visa and International Support team to get qualified advice on the visa process, or support with immigration questions.
Tel: +44 131 455 2272
Email: internationalsupport@napier.ac.uk