Edinburgh Napier designs programmes in consultation with business and industry in order to give you the academic and practical skills to succeed in today’s ever-changing world.
Our courses consistently rank highly in the National Student Survey - with undergraduate courses in Accounting, Building, English, Computer Science and Drama appearing in the top ten for student satisfaction by subject.
We are committed to producing the most employable graduates, and many former students have gone on to work for some of the world's best-known organisations. The HESA 2014/15 Employment of Graduates Performance Indicator found that 95.1% of Edinburgh Napier undergraduates are in work or further study within six months of graduating.
We're proud to offer:
- three campuses in Edinburgh boasting cutting-edge facilities that will prepare you for the modern workplace
- excellent support services for international students, including an airport welcome, first week activities and an International Students’ Club
Student Futures, a unique personal development programme which gives you the skills employers are looking for
- courses designed with creating employable graduates at their core
- access to careers advice throughout your course and for three years after you leave
- the Edinburgh Napier Students’ Association, which hosts regular social and sporting events to help you make the most of your time in Edinburgh