Technology has a key role to play in the efficiency and success of an organisation.
This short course will develop your understanding of enterprise information systems and their role in business. You’ll gain practical skills in business intelligence reporting and dashboard design to improve your effectiveness as a leader in business.
This course covers:
- Evaluating the impact of Enterprise Information Systems on business processes and how they can improve efficiency and supply chains.
- The fundamentals of business intelligence, such as data warehousing and data mining.
- The role of dashboards in organisations’ performance management.
- Sourcing and extracting data to analyse and develop intelligence
- Students will usually have a relevant undergraduate degree in Computing, but lesser qualifications and/or relevant work experience will be considered on an individual basis.
- Applicants must be a Scottish or EU resident to be eligible for this funded intake.
Due to overwhelming demand we have now filled all available places for January entry.
How you'll be taught and assessed
You’ll be taught online via our easy-to-access online portal to study at your own pace over 10-13 weeks. You’ll complete 1-2 hours of study per day during the course, made up of teaching time and independent study, which you can fit flexibly around your commitments.
You’ll also complete two pieces of assessment (one due on Week 10 and one due on Week 13) worth 20 credits
How to apply
Click 'Apply Now' if you would like to be the first to be notified of any additional spaces, or future intakes. You will need around 10 minutes to complete the form. The Admissions Team will get back to you about your application as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions about your application, contact us at email@example.com