Your health, safety and wellbeing is our number one priority as we return in September. That’s why we’ve made some changes to our campuses.
All our campuses have gone through some changes to make sure we can confidently kick off Trimester 1 with your health, safety and wellbeing as our top priority, while delivering you a high-quality learning experience.
There are some things to keep in mind when coming onto campus:
- At each campus, we’ll have a single entrance at the front and one or more exits at the back or sides. One-way systems will be in operation. Please use the markings underfoot to find your way around and to queue, and be considerate of those around you.
- When you enter, please use the hand sanitiser station.
- Remain two metres from others at all times, unless advised otherwise.
- Face masks, while not mandatory, are encouraged. Some will be available at entrances but please remember to bring your own. You’ll need to wear them on public transport and in shops so plan ahead and keep some with you.
- Lifts are limited to one person at a time and to people who, for reasons visible or invisible, are unable to take the stairs.
- Our libraries and study spaces are open, and available to use through a booking system. You’ll be able to access reading material and assessments online as well as on campus.
- Catering services will be open, operating with a reduced menu, a cashless system and a new click-and-collect service. Our dining space will allow you to sit and enjoy your meal while maintaining a social distance.
- There will be signage across all campuses, so navigating these changes will be clear and easy.
- Enhanced cleaning measures have been put in place across all campuses.
At all times, we will follow Scottish Government guidance as a minimum.
We understand that even with the easing of restrictions, some of you will be unable to come on to campus and be assured that we will work with you to ensure that you receive the learning support and access to the study materials you need. If your situation changes, you will be able to transition to more campus-based learning at any point during the trimester.
We’re doing all we can to make you feel well, safe and welcomed.
We can’t wait to see you soon.