At each of our campuses you'll find modern and well-equipped computing resources. You can also access our services off campus.
You can access our online systems and resources from any location or device via myNapier, our online student portal, or our Virtual Desktop Service.
On campus you’ll have access to more than 1,600 PCs and 200 Macs. Opening hours vary, however the 500-seat Jack Kilby Computing Centre at Merchiston campus is open 24/7 during the two main teaching trimesters.
You'll also have access to
- free WiFi and a fast, secure internet connection
- specialised software packages
- devices for printing, scanning and copying
- laptop loan service
- specialist hardware, software and equipment for loan by students with additional support needs.
You can use myNapier to access:
- Moodle - the Virtual Learning Environment
- student information webpages
- your student email account and student record
- secure storage areas on our network
- online payments
- MySite: your web area where you can upload documents, collaborate on projects, set up discussions and more.
You can get support by contacting us on email@example.com, calling 0131 455 3000 or in person at one of our computer suites.