Applying for a Masters degree? Here's how.
This page includes all the information you need about the postgraduate application process.
Click here if you’re applying for Teaching.
Applying for Teaching
Find our biology, chemistry, mathematics and physics PGDE courses on UCAS.
The application process for our new Professional Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) courses is slightly different from other postgraduate courses.
Here’s what the process will look like:
And remember, if you have any questions, please contact us at any time on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You apply online through UCAS via the page for biology, chemistry, mathematics or physics.
- We’ll send you a letter inviting you to an interview.
- You'll be interviewed by members of the programme team alongside an external professional.
- If you’re successful, we’ll send you an offer and you'll have two weeks to accept your place.
- You’ll be invited to a pre-induction event so you can meet the whole team and your fellow students.