Are you a creative and enthusiastic current student with a demonstrated passion for social media? Want to share your student journey with a huge audience and boost your CV?
We're recruiting Student Social Media Ambassadors to enhance our online presence and document the student experience at Edinburgh Napier.
The ideal candidate will champion student life and get a kick out of creating cool and engaging content that gets people talking… or should we say liking?
You must be comfortable using all of our social channels - from Instagram to Snapchat - and have a demonstrated digital skillset that includes video, photography and copywriting. We're also looking for students who are as comfortable in front of the camera as they are behind it - we'd love to find a vlogger to help give us, current students and potential students a real insight into University life.
- Receive up to £700
- Flexible hours
- Build your digital portfolio
- Gain valuable experience
- Work alongside Edinburgh Napier's Marketing & Communications team
View the full job description here
How to apply
1. Fill out this form and send to email@example.com
2. Submit a short one minute film documenting an aspect of your life at Edinburgh Napier then post it publicly using the hashtag #EdNapStudent. Alternatively, you send your short video to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Showcase your creative skills with a few tweets or Instagram posts using the hashtag #EdNapStudent
The closing date is 11 February, so please make sure to submit your form before then. Tweets or posts made after this time will not be counted.