The programme aims to develop a comprehensive range of skills including information retrieval, critical reading and writing, effective research strategies, analytical and evaluative techniques and communication in a research context. All of these skills serve to enhance credibility, confidence, professional competence, employability skills and help enhance career progress within the area of HRM.
It also aims to develop knowledge, competencies and professional skills that will help you address the challenges facing modern organisations. By the end of the programme you should be able to:
- Apply diagnostic and analytical skills in a research and workplace context
- Recognise appropriate management research methodologies and scholarship in HRM
- Integrate theory and practice to analyse a range of workplace issues
- Apply original application of knowledge, and demonstrate a practical understanding of how research is used to create and interpret knowledge in the field of business management and HRM
- Research Skills and Professional Development
- Masters Dissertation