We expect this course to attract students from various countries and cultures. This provides an excellent opportunity for discussion with your peers, allowing you to acquire and deepen your understanding of the diversity of international approaches to global business challenges.
You’ll be encouraged to reflect on the approach to international business in your own culture and contribute relevant examples in class discussions.
You’ll learn to creatively address the issues of global competition and sustainability while acquiring knowledge of international business and its economic environment. You’ll graduate with an advanced understanding of the complexities of global economics and international business.
- Sustaining Organisational Performance
- Global Economic Environment and Marketing
- Leadership, Strategy and Innovation
- Global Marketing
- Intercultural Business Communication
- HRM in an International Context
- Research Methods