You’ll develop organisational and business skills as well as an understanding of strategic marketing, brand management theories, intercultural communication and the ability to develop marketing plans.
You’ll gain transferable skills such as formulating policy and project management, research, time management and presentation methods.
You’ll learn alongside other international students and be taught in English, so you don’t need to speak French to apply.
Your third trimester can be based in Edinburgh or Nice and there may be further opportunities to gain work experience in Nice, as IPAG offer internships.
- Strategic Brand Management
- Direct and Digital Marketing
- Case Studies in International Tourism
- Festival and Event Management
- Global Marketing
- Intercultural Business Communication
- Principles and Practice of Marketing
- Research Methods
- Dr Dina Anastasiadou is the leading authority in EU tourism policy and has published extensively on the impact of regional trading organisations on international tourism development. She has undertaken research projects on cross border collaboration in tourism in Southern Africa, tourism marketing technologies and community engagement in events. Her main research interests lay in tourism policy, governance, stakeholder engagement and organisational structures in tourism. She is currently involved in comparative research in destination management organisational structures in Scotland and Denmark.