You’ll develop organisational and business skills as well as an understanding of strategic marketing, brand management theories, intercultural communication and the ability to develop marketing plans.
You’ll gain transferable skills such as formulating policy and project management, research, time management and presentation methods.
You’ll learn alongside other international students and be taught in English, so you don’t need to speak French to apply.
Your third trimester can be based in Edinburgh or Nice and there may be further opportunities to gain work experience in Nice, as IPAG offer internships.
- Principles and Practice of Marketing
- Tourism Concepts and Issues
- Intercultural Business Communication
- Strategic Brand Management
- Global Marketing
- Research Methods
Plus one module from:
- Case Studies in International Tourism
- International Festival and Event Management