Join our annual two-week English Language Summer School in July to improve your English skills in Scotland’s vibrant, energetic capital city, Edinburgh.
Learn the language, live the culture.
Complete and return the application form below to book your place.
Our July 2018 course is now open for booking.
16-27 July 2018
£1,500 per person
Contact our English as a Foreign Language (EFL) team to book your place.
About the summer school
Our summer school is fun, interactive and infused with British culture and traditions. It runs for two weeks in July each year.
You will improve your English reading, speaking, listening and writing skills whilst you explore the historical and modern sides of Edinburgh. With our experience and enthusiasm, we promise you an experience in Edinburgh that will live long in your memory.
This course is designed for international students who would like to improve their English language skills. To join this course, you should meet the following requirements:
• Minimum age of 18
• Reccommended: Intermediate English communication skills (equivalent to IELTS 4.5-5.0).
The two-week course costs £1,500 per person.
Included in the cost
• Dedicated practical support throughout the course
• 15 hours of English language classes and interactive workshops each week
• Two full-day excursions
• Four half-day cultural excursions within Edinburgh city centre
• One social event (ceilidh) in the evening
• Welcome buffet and graduation ceremony
• End-of-course certificate
• 14 nights en-suite, self-catered student accommodation with linen pack
• Airport/train station pick-up and drop-off
• Unlimited travel on Edinburgh’s buses and trams
• 24-hour emergency phone number.
Accommodation check in is from 3pm on 14 July 2018 and check out is by 10am on 28 July 2018.
How to apply
If you are applying yourself, please complete our application form and return it to us by email.
For group bookings, please get in touch with us directly to discuss your requirements.