ATAS (the Academic Technology Approval Scheme) is a scheme by which the UK government screens students from outside Europe who may, through studies in engineering, science or technology, have access to information and technology which could be used to develop weapons of mass destruction.
Visa support

Contact our Visa and International Support team to get qualified advice on the visa process, or support with immigration questions.
Tel: +44 131 455 2272