Choosing to study a postgraduate course is a great way to build on your existing qualifications and explore specialised subjects. Here you will find all the information you need to apply for a postgraduate course.
Applying for Teaching
Find our biology, chemistry, mathematics and physics PGDE courses on UCAS.
The application process for our new Professional Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) courses is slightly different from other postgraduate courses.
You apply for these through UCAS, and we’ll be accepting applications right up until the induction event on 12 August, until all our places are filled.
Here’s what the process will look like:
And remember, if you have any questions, please contact us at any time on email@example.com.
- You apply online through UCAS via the page for biology, chemistry, mathematics or physics.
- We’ll send you a letter inviting you to an interview.
- You'll be interviewed by members of the programme team alongside an external professional.
- If you’re successful, we’ll send you an offer and you'll have two weeks to accept your place.
- You’ll be invited to a pre-induction event so you can meet the whole team and your fellow students.
- Induction is on 12 August.