Applying for a Masters degree? Here's how.
This page includes all the information you need about the postgraduate application process. You will find a rundown of requirements and things to consider before applying, a layout of all the courses available to you, a guide to the online application form, and information on what you can expect after submitting, types of offers you'll receive, and how to meet any conditions.
Click here if you’re applying for Teaching.
Applying for Teaching
Find our biology, chemistry, mathematics and physics PGDE courses on UCAS.
The application process for our new Professional Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) courses is slightly different from other postgraduate courses.
Here’s what the process will look like:
And remember, if you have any questions, please contact us at any time on email@example.com.
- You apply online through UCAS via the page for biology, chemistry, mathematics or physics.
- We’ll send you a letter inviting you to an interview.
- You'll be interviewed by members of the programme team alongside an external professional.
- If you’re successful, we’ll send you an offer and you'll have two weeks to accept your place.
- You’ll be invited to a pre-induction event so you can meet the whole team and your fellow students.