Your organisation’s ability to innovate is crucial to maintaining competitive advantage and success. This short course will develop your ability to manage and harness innovation by:
Enhance your ability to manage innovation in your organisation.
- Discussing key concepts of innovation management and why this is crucial
- Examining leading practical theories for innovation management
- Discussion of a conceptual model of innovation management, and how it is affected by strategy and organisational structure
- Discussion of case studies dealing with innovation in product, service, systems etc in a range of organisations
- Students will usually have a relevant undergraduate degree, but lesser qualifications and/or relevant work experience will be considered on an individual basis.
- Applicants must be a Scottish or EU resident to be eligible for this funded intake.
Due to overwhelming demand we have now filled all available places for January entry.
How you'll be taught and assessed
You’ll be taught online via our easy-to-access online portal to study at your own pace over 10-14 weeks. You’ll complete 1-2 hours of study per day during the course, made up of teaching time and independent study, which you can fit flexibly around your commitments.
You’ll also complete two types of assessment (multiple choice questions at the end of each unit, worth 10%, and a written report worth 90%, submitted in week 14) worth 20 credits
How to apply
Click 'Apply Now' if you would like to be the first to be notified of any additional spaces, or future intakes. You will need around 10 minutes to complete the form.The Admissions Team will get back to you about your application as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions about your application, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org