You can apply online for all our vacancies. You’ll need to have a valid email address and register online to complete your application.
All applicants must submit their application online, unless you have requested an alternative format due to a disability.
Applications will be accepted up until 23:59 on the closing date. Applications after this time will not be accepted.
- Select the vacancy you want to apply for
- Click on "Apply for this job" and create a user account or login if you’re already registered
- We’ll send you an email to validate your account once you register
- Click on the link to confirm your email and login to the online application system
- You can save your application and return to it by logging in as many times as you need to
- Once you've submitted your application, you can view it by logging into the system
Completing the application form
Applicants should ensure that all fields in the application form have been completed accurately.
It’s important that you provide clear evidence of the Essential Criteria for the role in the Additional Information section of the application form. It’s helpful if you provide this in a structured way, for example:
- Criteria 1 Name: Evidence/example
- Criteria 2 Name: Evidence/example
We accept CVs for academic roles in support of a fully completed application form. This should include details of any publications.
If you are unable to complete the online application form, please contact VMS@napier.ac.uk
or call 0131 455 3362 to discuss alternative application arrangements.
Typetalk users please dial 18001 before the numbers quoted.
Applicants with a disability
We guarantee an interview to all applicants with a disability who meet the essential selection criteria for the post. You must declare the disability on the online application form and tell us about any reasonable adjustments you would need if you were invited to interview.
Applicants from overseas
If you are an applicant applying from outwith the EEA, you should check the UK Visa and Immigration website to verify the criteria for being eligible to work in the UK.
Equality and diversity
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds. The successful candidate will be selected solely on the basis of their merits.
We encourage the development of a diverse community in which everyone can achieve their full potential.
If your application has been successful, we will invite you to attend an interview.