We are an active part of the creative industries, working to develop its most important asset - its people. Our pioneering academics create an inspiring learning environment that make our students stand out - and we have the awards to show for it.
Employers love our graduates. That's because we help students develop the professional knowledge, critical thinking skills and industry connections they need to succeed in today's global economy.
We offer you the opportunity to start your career in creative computing and design. Go beyond your expectations.
- Graphic Design - BDes/BDes(Hons)
- Interior & Spatial Design - BDes/BDes (Hons)
- Product Design - BDes/BDes (Hons)
- Web Design and Development - BSc (Hons)
- Photography - BA/BA(Hons)
- Marketing with Digital Media - BA/BA (Hons)
- Digital Media and Interaction Design - BSc/BSc (Hons)
- Digital Media and Interaction Design Global - BSc/BSc (Hons)
We win all the awards.
For several years running, our BDes (hons) Graphic Design programme students have put in long days, late nights, endless cups of coffee and used their amazing talent to win 'Best in Show' and several coveted Pencils at the D&AD New Blood Graduate showcase in London.
On top of that our design, photography and advertising students had numerous big wins at the 2015, 2016 and 2017 Creative Conscience Awards held in the rooftop offices of the London Unilever building.