Our online (part-time) MBA with a specialism in information systems strategy and governance is designed to deliver accessible, creative and flexible postgraduate business and management education and offers choice in how, when and where you study.
Our course content is tailored to the dynamic contemporary global business environment, focusing on developing skills in leadership and the application of conceptual management theories to current practice. You’ll acquire competencies in innovative and creative problem solving, critical thinking and strategic reasoning.
You’ll graduate with business competence and effective management skills, ready to make your mark at the highest level.
- Security Audit and Compliance
- Strategic Information Systems Management
- Global Business Economics and Finance
- Building and Marketing High Performing Organisations
- Management and Organisational Change
- Leading Strategic Decision Making
- Research Skills for Managers
- MBA Project (40 credits)
For the award of MBA (Information Systems Strategy and Governance) you must successfully pass all eight modules, giving a total of 180 credits. All modules are 20 credits, except where indicated.
Further information can be found in the indicative delivery schedule.