Our online MBA (Information Systems Strategy and Governance) is ideally suited to individuals who intend to balance their personal and professional commitments and study while working. Designed to deliver accessible, creative and flexible postgraduate business and management education, it offers you choice in how, when and where you study, as well as the opportunity to pursue a specialism in information systems strategy and governance.
Our course content is tailored to the dynamic contemporary global business environment, focusing on developing skills in leadership and the application of conceptual management theories to current practice. You’ll acquire competencies in innovative and creative problem solving, critical thinking and strategic reasoning.
You’ll graduate with business competence and effective management skills, ready to make your mark at the highest level.
- Security Audit and Compliance
- Strategic Information Systems Management
- Building High Performance Organisations
- Marketing within the Global Economy
- Management and Organisational Change
- Leading Strategic Decision Making
- Research Skills for Managers
- MBA Project