The Business School for empowerment, enterprise and employability for all
We offer a truly international community of practice
With us, you can enjoy the opportunity to achieve your full potential, whether on campus in Edinburgh or from your home, wherever that may be in the world.
Everyone who studies or works with us benefits from the help of our expert academic staff and our active engagement with many industry partners, whether as an undergraduate or post-graduate student, or in some form of continuous professional development.
Our Top Rankings
- We are 6th in the UK for Hospitality, Tourism and Event Management - The Times & Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021
- We are a top 10 UK modern university for Business - The Guardian University Guide 2021
- We are a top 12 UK modern university for Law - The Guardian University Guide 2021
- The Business School scored 87% for overall satisfaction in the National Student Survey 2020
- Edinburgh Napier is the #1 university for Student Satisfaction in Edinburgh
Read more about our Industry Links.
Many of our academic staff engage in consultancy and contract research activities and are committed to developing and applying their expertise across a range of applied themes. They maintain close links with industry, through professional body memberships, Knowledge Transfer Programmes, and both Placement and Live Project module supervision. This extensive range of professional experience is drawn upon in teaching.
An increasing percentage of our staff are also involved in research projects and research supervision, with research and scholarship underpinning our programme development activity
Read more about our Staff.
The School for business
Around the world, Covid-19 has impacted every sector of the economy in 2020. Our staff have been active to support business leaders as they try to manage their response, and you can discover more here - including webinars on key themes delivered by senior leaders among our alumni, our academic staff and visiting professors.