This course will teach you about information system management and development in organisations. You will learn how to design and implement information systems solutions, allowing you to gain an overview of the importance of systems to organisations as well as gain the technical and communication skills which the industry values.
The course focusses on how systems work, how the requirements for them are established and how they are designed and developed.
On completion, you will gain transferable skills in project management, time management and communication.
- Information Systems Engineering
- Security, Audit and Compliance
- Strategic Information Systems Management
- Management of Software Projects
- Enterprise Information Systems with SAP
- Digital Business Environments
- UX and Service Design