Our objectives set out our approach to achieving empowerment, enterprise and employability outcomes.
Our objectives are:
- to develop students who can demonstrate innovative and entrepreneurial leadership and management, through a focus on practice
- to improve the employability of our students by cultivating their personal and professional skills of independent thinking, critical analysis and reflective learning, through the development of an excellent, personalised student experience
- to ensure our students have a clear understanding of the importance of active citizenship, ethics, integrity, and sustainability
- to recruit, develop and retain staff that are able to undertake applied research, consultancy and scholarly activity that demonstrates a proficiency with current management practice which supports a growing academic reputation for excellence in learning, research, teaching and scholarship
- to embrace an International Perspective through overseas delivery of our programmes, the internationalisation of our curriculum, and of our staff and student population