Our online (part-time) course has been developed to focus on the dynamic business environment. It focuses on developing skills in logistics and supply chains and the application of conceptual management theories to current practice, giving you the expertise you need to take on senior roles.
You’ll gain a sound theoretical grounding in business management and stimulate an enquiring, analytical approach.
We have tailored the content of the course for dynamic global businesses.
You’ll also learn how to address issues with innovative and creative problem solving techniques, with critical thinking and strategic reasoning.
What you study
- Creating Business Excellence and Marketing
- Business Economics and Finance in a Global Environment
- Organisational Change and Management
- Leadership, Strategy and Innovation
- Global Logistics and Supply Chains
- Project Management
- Research Methods
- Dissertation (40 credits)
For the award of MSc Business Management (Logistics and Supply Chains) you must successfully pass all eight modules, giving a total of 180 credits. All modules are 20 credits, except where indicated.