We offer lots of postgraduate courses that begin in January. Starting at this time of year has many advantages, including being in Scotland in time for Burns Night! You'll need to act fast though.
For a January start date you will generally have trimesters from January-April and September-December. You'll then complete your degree from January to April 2019. There are several advantages to starting your Masters in January. For example, you will:
- Be in Edinburgh over the summer when more than 4 million people come to the city for its famous festivals
- Be able to use the summer to find valuable part-time or full-time work, work experience or an internship to boost your career
- Have more time to get to know Scotland and its historical capital city
- Have longer to build a professional network to help your career post-graduation
- Be ready to graduate at our summer ceremonies when the sun might just shine
- Be here in time to sample our legendary haggis at a Burns Supper.
We still have scholarships available for January but time is running out. Get in touch today and you could be in Edinburgh by January.
Our January postgraduate courses
Below is a list of the many full-time courses you could start with us on-campus in Edinburgh in January 2018. Most programmes last 18 months You can find out more details on the course links below.
Business and languages
Engineering and the built environment