How to apply: American students

Apply online to study with us and find out how to prepare a strong application.

Applying to study with us

Undergraduate students can apply using the UCAS portal. You can find the course codes on our individual course pages.

Postgraduate students can apply directly through our website on the specific course pages.

Below you will find information on how to apply and how to prepare the strongest possible application.

More information on how to apply

Visa support

Contact the visa support team to get qualified advice on the visa process.