Our online (part-time) course has been developed for the dynamic global business environment. It focuses on developing skills in the application of management theories to current practice and a thorough understanding of leadership, giving you the expertise you need to take on senior roles.
You’ll gain a sound theoretical grounding in business management and stimulate an enquiring, analytical approach.
You’ll also learn how to address global business issues with innovative and creative problem solving techniques, applying critical thinking and strategic reasoning to real-life business issues.
What you study
- Creating Business Excellence and Marketing
- Business Economics and Finance in a Global Environment
- Organisational Change and Management
- Leadership, Strategy and Innovation
- Contemporary Issues in Strategic Management
- Managing Innovation
- Research Methods
- Dissertation (40 credits)
For the award of MSc Business Management you must successfully pass all eight modules, giving a total of 180 credits. All modules are 20 credits, except where indicated.
Further information can be found in the indicative delivery schedule.