Our online course has been developed for the dynamic global business environment. It focuses on developing skills in the application of management theories to current practice and a thorough understanding of leadership, giving you the expertise you need to take on senior roles or even set up your own business.
You’ll develop competencies in innovative and creative problem solving, critical thinking and strategic reasoning, and learn how to apply these skills within a business environment.
What you study
- Creating Business Excellence and Marketing
- Business Economics and Finance in a Global Environment
- Organisational Change and Management
- Leadership, Strategy and Innovation
- Managing Innovation
- New Venture Planning
- Research Methods
- Dissertation (40 credits)
For the award of MSc you must successfully pass all eight modules, giving a total of 180 credits. All modules are 20 credits, except where indicated.