Our online course has been developed to help you build on your knowledge of business management, teaching you how to apply this knowledge to real life business events.
We’ll help you to develop your creative problem solving, critical thinking and strategic reasoning, and apply these skills to your studies of business issues.
This course is ideally suited to individuals who intend to balance their personal commitments with their studies. It will build on your existing experience and knowledge and enhance it with contemporary business theory, giving you the expertise you need to take on senior roles.
What you study
- Creating Business Excellence and Marketing
- Business Economics and Finance in a Global Environment
- Organisational Change and Management
- Leadership, Strategy and Innovation
- International Festival and Event Management
- International Business Event Management
- Research Methods
- Dissertation (40 credits)
For the award of MSc you must successfully pass all eight modules, giving a total of 180 credits. All modules are 20 credits, except where indicated.